• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What games have you completed 100%

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
Just off the top of my head, I know I have a platinum trophy for Sly Cooper and Trine. Unfortunately, I typically don't 100% games.

Chico2099

Smash Apprentice
There have been quite a bit for me but, Okami is a standout in my memory of 100 percenting a game. Nothing but fun from start to finish. Including all of the side quests.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Every single Prime game. Most Mario games that have a percentage. And the first reboot of Ninja Gaiden.

D

Deleted member

The only ones I have 100% completed are Mega Man X and Majora's Mask.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Just about every Kirby game I play through until 100%. The exceptions being Triple Deluxe for stickers, Mass Attack for Medals & Achievements, & Epic Yarn for furniture pieces.

Last edited:

Kirbizard

Smash Cadet
Zelda: Link's Awakening, Oracle of Ages/Seasons, Ocarina of Time(N64/3D), Majora's Mask(N64/3D), The Minish Cap, Twilight Princess, A Link Between Worlds.
Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Metroid 2, Metroid Prime 1, 2 & Hunters.
Kirby's Dreamland 1, 2 & 3, Kirby Super Star (+Ultra), Kirby's Adventure (+Nightmare in Dream Land), Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Kirby Mouse Attack, Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64 (N64/DS), Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Sunshine.
Rayman Advance, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Prototype 2, Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, Luigi's Mansion 1 & 2, Wario Land 1, WarioWare Touched, Banjo-Tooie, Pokémon Snap, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Yoshi's Story, Super Smash Bros. (N64/3DS), Portal, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Donkey Kong 64, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Shovel Knight.

I'm missing one item from Dead Rising too, falling asleep about an hour before getting the 7 Day Survivor achievement is the most sour I've ever been about a video game. :V

Of course, 100% completion can vary from person to person (Do you count difficulty levels? Using every weapon?) and some games are far easier to complete than others. I'm not nearly as determined to 100% games as somebody who put in the time and effort to Catch 'em All in a Pokémon game, but if I like a game enough, I want any excuse to keep playing it.

Last edited:

Bombchu Link

Banned via Administration
NNID
Arwing-Y
I'm impressed. I could never get through the Blood Stained Sanctuary.
It get's easy after about 4 hours.

I got my personal time to just under 3 minutes in CS+ (60fps) though I couldn't do it in normal CS (50fps) I kept missing by like 3 seconds.

Anyway, games I've completed 100%

Sonic 1
Sonic 3@K (as all characters)
Sonic Generations
Sonic and the Black Knight (screw getting that egg item thingy that suppose to be super common I swear I glitched my save file somehow)
Sonic and all stars racing transformed
Sonic CD
Sonic Megamix 4.0 (rom hack)
Sonic EraZor (rom hack)
Sonic the fighters (Super Sonic ending style)

Zelda 1
Zelda 2
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Zelda Minish Cap (keystones included)
Zelda A link to the past (I beat this game at least 50 times)

Super Mario bros 3 (Super Mario advanced 4 edition)
Super Mario 64 (twice)
Super Mario Star road (rom hack)
Super Mario Sunshine (dumb blue coins)
Super Mario Galaxy (though not super Luigi galaxy, I had enough mario at that point)
Mario Kart double dash!!
Mario Party 6

Cave Story
Star wars battlefront II

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

E: the last game I actually did 100% was like over 2 or 3 years ago (Super Mario Galaxy)

Last edited:
Top Bottom