• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What fo you think fox's matchup spread is?

Mo0seHead

Smash Rookie
What I think his matchups are with the top 8 cahracters

:foxmelee:vs.:falcomelee: 45/55

:foxmelee:vs.:marthmelee:50/50

:foxmelee:vs.:sheikmelee:60/40

:foxmelee:vs.:jigglypuffmelee:55/45

:foxmelee:vs.:peachmelee:55/45

:foxmelee:vs.:falconmelee:60/40

:foxmelee:vs.:icsmelee:65/35

:foxmelee:vs.:samusmelee:50/50

I still stand by saying fox loses to falco but recently i have been leaning torwards the matchup being even. I also want to say that sheik is very overrated and loses heavily to fox, by far being her worst mathup.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Assuming top level (super theory bros), at this moment this is about how I feel. Numbers are arbitrary but they still give an indication of what's what.

:foxmelee:vs.:falcomelee: 53/47

:foxmelee:vs.:marthmelee:52/48 (FD factored in)

:foxmelee:vs.:sheikmelee:59/41

:foxmelee:vs.:jigglypuffmelee:57/43

:foxmelee:vs.:peachmelee:62/38

:foxmelee:vs.:falconmelee:61/39

:foxmelee:vs.:icsmelee:67/33

:foxmelee:vs.:samusmelee:62/38

:denzel:

iAmMatt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mattgw420
oh my god, I had an entire thing written out for this, then I refreshed the page...

The gist of it, your m/u's for falco, puff, and samus are the most wrong here.
Falco loses to platform camping
Puff has too many exploitable weaknesses, plus you can di out of most rest setups
Samus has good options but she can be laser camped and almost all of her options get beaten out by shine.

I'll probably add more when I find the motivation again...

Zonda1996

Smash Rookie
I don't think the Sheik MU is quite that far skewed just yet. Bair is a strong tool against approaching Spacies and she's a solid edgeguarder too. I'd say roughly 55/45.

iAmMatt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mattgw420
I don't think the Sheik MU is quite that far skewed just yet. Bair is a strong tool against approaching Spacies and she's a solid edgeguarder too. I'd say roughly 55/45.
Edgeguarding fox/falco is very basic with sheik and relies on a very basic flowchart to gimp them quickly and efficently.

Top Bottom