• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What first parties should be in Smash?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
This is a strange hill to die on, trying to invalidate the opinions of others with your own opinion. Nintendo Power ran for 24 years and covered the NES through the Wii U with news, guides, info, etc. straight from Nintendo and NOA. I don't know what Nintendo of Europe did in terms of news for fans but just because I'm not from Europe doesn't mean I am going to invalidate whatever they did do just because I wasn't a part of it.

But go ahead and get the last word in because it makes you feel better. There's no point in continuing this.
who said anything about invalidating opinions? I’m just trying to get you to come round to the idea that just cause somethings important to the US doesn’t mean it is to the rest of us

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Fun fact about Nintendo Power Magazine:
The spines would create pictures, over the course of 6-12 magazines.
They are collectors items.

To phrase it another way- they were a guaranteed Nintendo Direct every month.
They might have only come out in America, but they were known in other parts of the world, enough for collectors in other countries to import them.

Top Bottom