• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What exactly do I need to improve on .... Help and tips greatly appreciated...

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I've seen worse but there is a big area for improvement

So you're saying..i'm horrible? taking from the first matches on the thread and through out this thread I have posted newer matches where I have seemd to be improving have you seen those?

SagePrime

Smash Cadet
Id say watch some vids of some really good ZSS players. You are starting to get a feel for her, you just have a lot of polishing up to do. Get some combos in your book. Ummm, some specifics. Mindgames, always be playing them. Dodge especially when Lucario would throw aura sphere from far away. That damage can get up high quickly if you get hit enough. other than that id just say you have some easy stuff to work on, be a little more attack agressive. Always be moving, dont forget that ZSS has good aerials. Umm, other than that i dont see much wrong other than simple polishing up that you need to do.

Top Bottom