• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Does Your Pika Look Like?

Waddle Dee Army

Smash Apprentice
samurai pika. green bandana. all he needs is a lightning sword just like in my sig. btw guys...the koolest/most ironic thing happened today while talking to stealth. he im's me and we start talkinga bout pika and how we were using him and w/e. right then a bolt of lightning comes out and hit in front of my window. as soon as we start talking aboutm pika the gods came down and said thats the power that pika has inside.

they also murmored that you should wear a green bandana.lol

GAR!!!
His name is Pikachuson.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
samurai pika. green bandana. all he needs is a lightning sword just like in my sig. btw guys...the koolest/most ironic thing happened today while talking to stealth. he im's me and we start talkinga bout pika and how we were using him and w/e. right then a bolt of lightning comes out and hit in front of my window. as soon as we start talking aboutm pika the gods came down and said thats the power that pika has inside.

they also murmored that you should wear a green bandana.lol

GAR!!!
Pikachu's not GAR without a Viking Helmet. He's just GAR.

GAR Rankings for each Pikachu through the generations of Smash
  1. Viking Helmet Pikachu (You wish it existed. Don't lie.)
  2. Longchu (Mewtwo can now **** his heart out)
  3. Shiny Trainerchu (A pokemon master, a pokemon, AND Shiny. Mewtwo can eat his heart out)
  4. Blue Wizardchu
  5. Red Wizardchu
  6. Gogglechu: (Just skull bash into everyone yelling "GIGA... DRILL... BREAAKAAAA" as you do so)
  7. Ninjachu/Gangstachu
  8. Leprechu (The leprechaun doesn't give me any gold! D:)
  9. Pikachu
  10. Green Wizardchu

mysticwolf

Smash Journeyman
Gogglechu and Ninjachu are the BEST!!!

i mean c'mon the hat is the only thing datz not strapped on to him. pika flips, quacks, spins, and barrel rollz.

AND THE CAP STAYS ON o.o POWA, POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That's cuz he has to glue the hat on. The goggles and the bandana don't need to be glued on, so that's why they're the BEST!!!

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Gogglechu and Ninjachu are the BEST!!!

That's cuz he has to glue the hat on. The goggles and the bandana don't need to be glued on, so that's why they're the BEST!!!
Actually, the Hat stays on via static cling. Pikachu keeps himself Positively charged, and the Hat stays negative.

Top Bottom