• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What does the Cloud says?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Heart Gold

Smash Journeyman
Yeah japanese is not my strong language but from what I understand he says

" No hard feelings"

" Better luck next time (Falco)
" Hello everyone"

Honestly those might be wrong, please somebody tell me Im curious

Meta_X

Smash Apprentice
From http://www.ssbwiki.com/Cloud_(SSB4)#Taunts:

Taunts

• Up taunt: Twirls his Buster Sword and places behind his back, referencing his victory animation from Final Fantasy VII, while saying 興味ないね, ("Not interested").
  • Side taunt: Places his Buster Sword on his back, places his hands together, and mimics the casting animation from Final Fantasy VII, complete with the sound effect and the glow.
  • Down taunt: Stands his Buster Sword on its tip and poses in a casual manner while scoffing.
Victory poses
  • Twirls the Buster Sword with one hand and places it on his back, and says 悪く思うな, which translates into "No hard feelings."
  • While turning away from the camera, he twirls the Buster Sword, places it on his back and then looks at the screen, while saying ついてないな, which translates to "Better luck next time."
  • Slashes the Buster Sword twice and gets in his battle stance, while saying お前に俺は倒せない, which translates to "I’m out of your league."
Looks like you were pretty close, nice job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom