• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What does Ness say during his Final Smash?

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
It seemed obvious he said "PK Starstorm" to me, though it sounded more intense and echoey than Lucas's. And his voice raises in pitch on the second syllable. Cute. :)

Piks

Smash Journeyman
I don't get how it's not "PEEGAYYY STARRRSTORM!~"

I must be the only one who understands him

Darkjad

Smash Cadet
I heard he actually says "PK ROCK ON" or "PK ROCKIN", but I haven't heard (and am in class; can't try now). That'd be a nice touch, although a little cruel.

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
Weird ... I hear the difference now. I definitely hear an "St" at the beginning, but it's like he omits the second set of consonants. "PK STAAAAROOOORM!!!"

Krell

Smash Journeyman
OK, I just watched it. Ness says PK Starstorm but puts emphasis on the STORM part for some reason, whereas Lucas emphasizes the STAR like you would expect. That's it.

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
That's what I thought at first, too, but in the above video it does sound different. Where's the first FS compilation? I could have sworn I heard the consonants pronounced in that one, and I certainly don't remember him sounding like that when I played him ...

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
Really? I bet if we zoom in, we'll see that the comets are actually blue, flaming cars!

... Sweet.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
A prime example of why japanese seiyus should not speak english. For a while, I thought Ness's moveset consisted of PK Walsh, PK Plier, PK tundra, and useless-swirly-thing.

Scholar Zero

Smash Rookie
It doesn't matter what Ness says, I'm gong to yell "Peeekay Raaaawkn'!"

Maybe "Peeekay favorite thiiiiing"

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
First if all ,the actors perfect (not one of those psycho Japanese lovers, second of all it's pretty obvious that he says p.k star STORM

You guys are obviously deaf.

popo12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nucleotyde
3DS FC
1977-0411-3918
I could hear Starstorm, he just says it weird (but incredibly awesome). The only one I've never understood is PK Flash. Does he say PK Pulse or is it just me?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I could hear Starstorm, he just says it weird (but incredibly awesome). The only one I've never understood is PK Flash. Does he say PK Pulse or is it just me?
He's saying Pikei Furashi which I think is PK Flash in katakana. As for Starstorm, I think he's saying Pikei SUTASUTO~MU!

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
At first when I heard it I thought Ness said "PK Ka BOOOM!"

Spartan1841

Smash Journeyman
Same as Lucas
PK STTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSTOOOOOOOOOOORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom