• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What does IMO stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgriz

Smash Journeyman
I feel like an idiot asking this, as I'm sure it's common knowledge, and I see it all the time, but what does IMO mean? I don't know if it's melee jargon or what. I keep trying to incorporate this question into my posts whenever i see it, but nobody will answer me. I hate to make a post just for this stupid question, but I was getting quite pissed-off. It'd be great if somebody could just take a second or two to let me in on this mysterious secret. Thx.

Fonz

Smash Ace
International Maritime Organization, google to the rescue. Was a thread needed for this? In my opinion one was not needed.

blaargh198

Smash Apprentice
It's not melee jargon, It's internet.
It stands for In My Opinion.
One thing you can do if you see some text you don't understand is go to urbandictionary.com and search the term and they usually have several entries on it.

lol Fonz.

But yes we didn't really need a thread, you could have asked your friends or something.

mario-man

Smash Lord
What a time to play a prank!!!

It means "In My Opinion".

International Maritime Organization, MY FOOT!!!!!! (What is this world coming to?!?!)

I wish people wouldn't post while I'm posting. lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom