• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you think of Pit's arrows?

PitX_Ultima

Smash Rookie
Here are some options:

1. Extremely Usefull
2. Usefull
3. Depends in situation
4. Useless
5. Really Useless
6. Annoying
7. REALLY Annoying
8. Fun to use

*You can combine two options . *
*Ex: 2 + 8 = Usefull and fun to use.*

PitX_Ultima

Smash Rookie
There's already a decent guide for arrows that explains stuff.

Yes, they are quite good.
I just finished exploring that whole thread, but I thought I could ask the opinion on them. I myself think they are annoying to the enemy, fun to use and as good as arrows get in Brawl ( #1+#8+#6).

Yatta Dante

Smash Cadet
I'm suprised that in most Pit videos I've seen, the arrows are HARDLY used. There was only a couple vids where the player made good use of the arrows. Can't remember who it was.

MrEmperor

Smash Cadet
2 +6 +8. I'm also not sure why they aren't used more often. I played Young Link in Melee, and looking at Pit, I'm thinking of using them as spacers/ delay attacks. Good for a short burst.

Yatta Dante

Smash Cadet
I plan on using them every time there is distance between me and the opponent. I haven't played Brawl, but I have noticed Pit has hardly any lag after the shot is fired. The arrow can be aimed upward, so maybe if an opponent was coming down on you....

Arrow Shot Upward
Jump
Uair

The arrow stuns the opponent for a very short amount of time, but maybe Pit could connect with a physical attack before the enemy can react in time with another attack.

Yatta Dante

Smash Cadet
Oops, completely forgot that this thread was about rating the arrows. I kinda jumped into tactics, lol. Sorry.

In that case: 1 and 8. I know they are going to be fun. XD

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
They are so easy to aim with (yes I've played him), and its easy to get the hang of it really fast. They don't do a lot of damage, but they stun you long enough to attack quickly. I really like them. The angles are awesome.

Snake King 1

Smash Apprentice
Checking every character for weaknesses, for &quot
Here are some options:

1. Extremely Usefull
2. Usefull
3. Depends in situation
4. Useless
5. Really Useless
6. Annoying
7. REALLY Annoying
8. Fun to use

*You can combine two options . *
*Ex: 2 + 8 = Usefull and fun to use.*
7+3
can be good against sonic, bad against wolf, falco, fox, another pit, snake's nikitia
really annoying against people, i hate grabs, they really annoying:mad:(: dizzy: :confused: :urg:

Top Bottom