• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you think about Duck Hunt (Dog)?

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Probably the hypest character in Smash 4, duck hunt seems like the new snake with all his projectile tools. What are your thoughts on him?

Here i go on for glory and try him out!

crashbfan

Banned via Warnings
NNID
3DS FC
6666-6666-6666
Duck hunt is the hypest character? how come none of my friends want to play against me then? ;p

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Been playing SSB4 for almost 2 months now... I still cannot get enough of DHD and the stage. It is everything I dreamed of since 2002.

Spirst

Duck Hunt is tied for my favorite character in this game by a good amount. His moveset, design, expressions, and options are so fun to take in.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
I was honestly surprised to like Duck Hunt this much. Started originally deadset on Rosalina but she got... boring, for lack of a better term. People we're raving about her and I didn't see the big fuss. Duck Hunt came totally out of left field, so I gave him a try. I completely sucked, but saw infinite potential with him. Besides, who could resist those cute eyes.

The main issue people do against Duck Hunt is only worry about the can. He's so much better when you use all his projectiles (my favorite being the wild gunmen). Not to mention the shield pokes on all the duck moves.

I've been getting much better, but he's is not easy to master. Still, I love him!<3

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
I was honestly surprised to like Duck Hunt this much. Started originally deadset on Rosalina but she got... boring, for lack of a better term. People we're raving about her and I didn't see the big fuss. Duck Hunt came totally out of left field, so I gave him a try. I completely sucked, but saw infinite potential with him. Besides, who could resist those cute eyes.

The main issue people do against Duck Hunt is only worry about the can. He's so much better when you use all his projectiles (my favorite being the wild gunmen). Not to mention the shield pokes on all the duck moves.

I've been getting much better, but he's is not easy to master. Still, I love him!<3
he really seems like the snake of smash 4, but more balanced

Diamond DHD

Smash Journeyman
DHD is just fun to play, you can turn it in to Touhou for your oppenents, I guess you could say he's like Snake but they don't play similarly at all. It really was a case of me not really caring about them at the start then seeing that they're flat-out better than who I was planning on maining in the first place. They're definitely a hard character to master though, I don't know why but short hopping and landing aerials close to the ground is just so much harder with DHD, but they're the type of character where it feels good to throw them in to that can or have a set-up play out exactly as you wanted it to.

Top Bottom