• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what do you sheik mains usually do to practice?

timbowman1

Smash Rookie
Say you have nobody to play against at the time, and you don't want to deal with the online lag. What do you do to practice? Do you watch videos or go into training mode? If you hop into training mode, what do you do? what techniques do you practice?

Thanks for reading my thread :)

Jackson

Smash Lord
I would check out that thread i made (the compendium). Even though I haven't been around much to update it lately it already pretty much has everything you need. Look to practice the techs with a usefulness of :4sheik::4sheik::4sheik::4sheik::4sheik:. Have fun!

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I might not be the best one to answer your question because I've most likely spend like 1/3 of my time looking into stuff. Anyways when I don't feel like playing anyone online but want to get better my prefer method is thinking about what my Sheik needs. What are the holes in my combo's and string, where am I the weakest, close range, mid range, far range, low 0-30%, mid 30-70%, high 70-130% very high 130-pfff% how should I fight 'X', why is 'X' giving me trouble and last but not least how can I solve these problems?

I also like to watch replays of the matches I lose and yell at myself for all my stupid habits which sometimes make me think I'll do better next time until I get up from the ledge again into a charged fsmash.

Last edited:
Top Bottom