• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS What do you like about the game and about the mechanics

Skyvesz

Smash Rookie
Yhea what do you like about it. I see a lot of negativity so i hope we can stay here positive.

I like the game a lot, you can just sit down and play some matches online. The new mechanics are fun to put in my mind. It seems that a lot of newcomers are very fast used to the game play, so i can see the community grow (what i really like)

tttt

Smash Cadet
Yeah I can see a bigger Sm4sh community than, say, Brawl or Project M. I'm liking the feel of the game so far. I guess I just have to accept, though, that there will never be another Melee and we just have to hope for something close to as good.

And I am okay with that.

Last edited:

Einyuri

Smash Cadet
One thing I really enjoy is the new ledge mechanics. That's just me though. Going out and chasing out the kill is a lot more enjoyable than grabbing the ledge and leaving it at that. And everything feels pretty fluid in this game. But that's just me.

The online capabilities is awesome as well. My friends and I can't get together much so having the ability to just pick up the game and play with them is awesome. No lag in For Glory mode either.

PizzaGuy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1289-8286-7485
I like the changes they made to Peach.

And A for effort trying to revive Kirby Air Ride's City Trial concept via Smash Run.

Sqweg

Smash Rookie
The game feels good to play, it's not too fast or too slow, I loved melee and this could replace it, I enjoyed melee for its highly technical play, and this game is already showing that it can develop towards that since the discovery of a new dash dance which excites me. I see this game having a large community and the top tier players really giving us a show when they play, i can't wait to see how it will progress even more :)

Top Bottom