• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you guys think will wario's colours be?

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I haven't see anywhere any of warios alt colours. Does anyone know what they are if he has any yet?
Nevermind, I thought he was in the E for All expo, anyways I'm changing the thread (I changed the title too)

What colours do you guys think (or want to see) wario will have in ssbb :)

TenshiOni

Smash Apprentice
Wario wasn't in the demo at E for All so no one knows yet.

One would imagine his old school outfit is one of them, though.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Wario wasn't in the demo at E for All so no one knows yet.

One would imagine his old school outfit is one of them, though.
Oh My bad, I thought he was. In that case no one will know the answer, I'd might as well change this to a discussion :)

ScubaGoomba

Smash Apprentice
I would really like to see Booster from Super Mario RPG as an alternate costume for him. Just think; it would be more than just a pallette swap, of course, but definitely doable. Change the motorcycle to the train and you're set.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Wario's had a lot of different looks over the years, so I forsee different costumes a la jigglypuff and Pikachu. His Warioware Costume, then Classic, Doctor Wario, Zombie Wario ,etc.

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
i would like to see him in a mario color costume just like mario has a wario color it would be the twilight zone lol

Top Bottom