• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you follow up Jab>Bury with?

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
I thought Wii Fit was pretty hard to combo with at first, when I read that buried enemies only ever pop directly up is when a lot of them started. I love following up a Jab>Bury at around 60% with an immediate headbutt+ball meteor either on stage or by the ledge for the kill.

TK and Anti I see follow it up with Up Air or Dsmash almost exclusively with maybe an Ftilt and a lot of times I feel they just don't capitalize on the bury to its fullest.

So when you bury your opponent, what do you do next and at what percents?

Last edited:

Fancykong

Smash Journeyman
I thought I had read that guide, but wow that is a crazy deep guide. Trainer's combos are just too much fun.

I'm mainly just wondering preference here since you can follow it up with almost anything
I tried to make it like a traditional fighter combo tree to make it easier to follow up with anything you felt like instead of learning those down throw, _____air combos that other characters users are doing.

On topic: I usually use Dtilt for slow risers, Nair for air free combo into Uair for fast risers, and Dsmash for higher percents followed by a SS to chase their recovery/jump.

Top Bottom