• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What DLC modes do you want?

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
It isn't a mode... but I want some better AI.

AI that is more human like and easier to train against.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Melee-style Classic mode. I didn't like how the enemies were set in SSB64 or Brawl, or how Brawl randomized the battle types. I really liked Melee's set battles (1v1, 2v2, 1v1, 3vGiant, 1v1, Multi, Metal, Hand) with randomized opponents. But Sm4sh's 'Classic' modes are both anything but.

Multi character stock battle. Like the end of Smash Tour, but allow for victory based on KO points or stock match rules.

And I'm hoping the tourneys can be set up completely local. Bonus points if you can store data for an unlimited number of amiibo - this would be the perfect way to have massive amiibo fights. And hopefully we can have a max of 52+ characters. I liked Melee's 64 maximum, but with 52 characters (and hopefully more on the way), it'd be fun to do a few "who's the best" matches with the full roster.

Top Bottom