• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What DK's FS should have been.

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
Yea, the coconut bazooka sounds good too anything that actually had to do with his platformers would have been really nice but Donkey Konga?! Lame. It's kinda fun but its not really that fun. The only fun game that had the bongos in it was Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat that game was so fun but it could have been way better.

Kruton

Smash Ace
Umm...nothing...nothing should be changed with his Final Smash at all. It isn't useless. I don't see where people keep getting this **** from.

i think it should have been something to do from DK 64 because nobody played any of the DK bongo games really I mean i played DK jungle beat but that was it and it should have been something nastier or cool but they give him some gay bongos LOL.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I agree...not a big fan of the Bongo Drums. But...I don't play DK anyway. Although, the DKC series was the best. I'd like if he rode bareback on a rhino. :p

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Luigi's final smash is the best combination of being most absurd and hilarious and useful, so I may switch back to maining him for that reason.

DK... just looks so happy with his bongos, would you take them away from him? HUH?

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
dk's final smash should have encorporated either rhambi, expresso, enguarde, winky or squawks
Why not all of them?

I can picture it now: DK grabs the smash ball, beats his chest and howls, and then all of his animal helpers (including the worthless seal) stampede across the stage, each animal doing a different amount of damage, and then rambi charges across dealing a motherload of knockback and killing at percentages like 20-30%.

That would be sweet.

kellerdood32

Smash Cadet
I had such high hopes for DK's final smash...

Why Sukurai, WHY!?

actually DK had bongos in DK 64 it was his music special, i think his fs is fine, chances are youve seen videos of idiots using it. if you time it right his FS is godly

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Seems like Brawl either is about WAY PAST or WAY PRESENT/FUTURE with the middle left out.

The Bongos pay homage to the GCN era. Win.

Jellyfloater

Smash Rookie
DK's bongos hit perfectly can more than cover Final Destination. It may not kill easily, but that's what the punch is for.

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
i always pictured dk's fs as something like this:

you get the smash ball and activate it. all the sudden a barrel appears at the top of the stage and dk jumps in. 6 Barrels have also appeared on each side of the stage, 3 per side. Dk is then blasted at high speed from barrel to barrel causing major damage and knockback to anyone he makes contact with.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
His FS is GODLY if you do it with the correct timing. and I think it's fine the way it is. everyone's so lazy and nitpicky, they put it aside as the worst FS

Top Bottom