• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What did you do to get your Fox amiibo?

SuperTorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuperTorn
Not sure if there's a thread about something like this already but what did you guys have to do for it? I had to give my copy of New Super Mario Bros. 2 (barely used it anyway) to my semi-scalper friend :(

doitforhim.jpeg :4fox:

EndlessRain

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlindMan
3DS FC
1693-1682-5689
Tailed the guy who bought the last one from my local Gamestop, stabbed him in a back alley and took it from his corpse.
Gotta do what you gotta do.

dahuterschuter

Smash Journeyman
I traveled to an ancient monastery in Jerusalem and drank of the Blood of the Demon Zhizuri provided to me by a one-eyed monk which put me in a coma for five days. On the sixth day I awoke in the catacombs of the monastery and beheld the goat headed beast of the pits of flame manifesting to me in the form of the great stone wall churning with snakes. I spoke my request to the wall in a language I did not know, and it replied by producing from its form a stone knife. I took the knife, cut its edge into my arm, bleeding myself onto the seal on the floor of chamber. The covenant with the dark one was then completed, and he spoke to me in the voices of the many damned before me who had made their unHoly Oaths to Him in bargain for Earthly wishes.

The monks took me from the catacombs, bandaged my arm, sent me on my way. When I arrived home there was a Fox amiibo sitting on my Wii U.

Coolkidd

Smash Cadet
NNID
Coolkidd95
3DS FC
0774-5050-1590
Switch FC
SW-1709-2409-3980
Mine was a Christmas present.

His name is 20XX.

SuperTorn

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuperTorn
I traveled to an ancient monastery in Jerusalem and drank of the Blood of the Demon Zhizuri provided to me by a one-eyed monk which put me in a coma for five days. On the sixth day I awoke in the catacombs of the monastery and beheld the goat headed beast of the pits of flame manifesting to me in the form of the great stone wall churning with snakes. I spoke my request to the wall in a language I did not know, and it replied by producing from its form a stone knife. I took the knife, cut its edge into my arm, bleeding myself onto the seal on the floor of chamber. The covenant with the dark one was then completed, and he spoke to me in the voices of the many damned before me who had made their unHoly Oaths to Him in bargain for Earthly wishes.

The monks took me from the catacombs, bandaged my arm, sent me on my way. When I arrived home there was a Fox amiibo sitting on my Wii U.
Not gonna lie, that's how it feels like when you finally get an amiibo you've been dying for lel

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Got it for Christmas. Apparently my parents played about $10 more for it on Amazon. Same with my Zelda one. It was kinda wasted since I was out a week before Chrismas and found a GameStop with almost all the Amiibos. My Dad had to explain why exactly I couldn't buy one at the time, lol.

Reetrider

Smash Rookie
I pre-ordered mine along with Samus on Amazon. Glad I did or I would have been pissed about not getting it.

EndlessRain

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlindMan
3DS FC
1693-1682-5689
I have never seen a Gamestop over here with more than four Amiibo.
We have no problem pre-ordering them though.

Last edited:

Bullys

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bullys23
Grabbed a couple while they were still pretty easy to get here. Opened one and kept one boxed.

Foster J.

Smash Ace
Picked mine up in Toys R Us after staring and comparing 5 Fox's to each other attempting to find the one with the least mistakes.... and then ordering one of Play-Asia for the re-run version which has better detail and "see through scouter glass" :denzel:

Top Bottom