• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What did they buff in PM for Kirby?

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
PM Kirby is Melee Kirby but better in every way, so yeah. PM Kirby is better than Brawl Kirby too, I think.

SdN

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarcSdN
P:M Kirby is definitely better than Brawl Kirby and of course better than Melee Kirby.

- I think his air mobility got buffed. He feels really fast in comparison to Brawl Kirby
- His combo game is really good
- N-Air comes out faster and ends earlier I think (don't know the framedata for P:M Kirby). And it seems to have more priority
- U-Air is a good juggle and kill move
- D-Throw is an awesome techchase/chaingrab throw
- You can move while doing the Neutral-B in the air
- The fact that you can do the final cutter (Up-B) sideways and do moves after it
- The grounded hammer (Side-B) kills super early if it hits with the sweetspot but it's pretty hard to hit with

There's probably a lot more but that are the most significant buffs in my opinion.

(And why do you call Kirby "her"?)

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Everytime I see someone call Kirby a her i kinda laugh. I never really thought that ever. Its probably cuz hes pink.

But yeah his air mobility is the same as it was in Melee. His Nair is faster, his throws are more reliable, and his dash attack is better. Other than that the only things that are buffed are his specials.

Top Bottom