• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What custom victory fanfares do you use for Project M? Post them here!

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
This thread is quite simply for people to share what themes they have for victory fanfares in Project M, for any character (official or not). Posts can be edited or new updated posts can be made, depending on your preference.

For the Mario characters, I have a remix of the Level Clear theme from Super Mario World.
For Sonic, I have the Sonic Rivals version of his original theme (which I like more than the '06 version)
And since I have the Ridley mod, that means Ridley has his own unique victory fanfare as well (a remix of the opening of his theme).

But maybe other people have more extensive theme mods than I do. Post away if you do, because it's fun to see what themes people have in their games. This thread can also serve as a means of finding custom themes that you like, as well; I'll attempt to archive themes that are linked into this post.

With that said, let's see what the fanfares you have are!

Mai Waifu - Josip On Deck

The Captain Falcon Song - Stormfury27

The Slam is Right! - YungTimeWeaver

Note that this thread is, in it's current state, pretty barren on actual themes; so contributions are always appreciated.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer

himemiya

Smash Lord
Victory Themes
Z01 - Mario Series
Z02 - Donkey Kong Series -> diddy's victory - Donkey Kong Country 2
Z03 - Legend of Zelda Series -> Glory - Ogre Battle 64
Z04 - Metroid Series
Z05 - Yoshi
Z06 - Kirby Series -> Kirby's Victory Fanfare - Kirby's Epic yarn
Z07 - Star Fox Series -> CourseClear(Space) - Starfox (snes)
Z08 - Pokémon Series
Z10 - Captain Falcon -> Goal Fanfare - F-zero X
Z11 - Mother Series
Z16 - Ice Climbers
Z17 - Fire Emblem Series -> Victory Song A - FE: Seima no Kouseki
Z18 - Mr. Game & Watch -> Flat Zone - AJ Klaproth
Z21 - Wario
Z22 - Meta Knight
Z23 - Pit -> Won The Battle - Tales of Symphonia
Z25 - Olimar
Z35 - R.O.B.
Z46 - Solid Snake
Z47 - Sonic The Hedgehog

Other Sound Effects & Music
X04 - How To Play
X06 - Clear
X08 - Results Display Screen -> MIDNIGHT KISS- Morrigan's Victory Theme - A Emcee Mizuk

ChiePet

*~About That BASS.~*
NNID
ChiePet
I like the idea behind this thread. I always wanted to give Peach a nice, personal, touch to her victory theme. Never been able to find one good enough, sadly.

Top Bottom