• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What controller do YOU use?

WillKill

Smash Rookie
Just a opinion topic. I personally use a Wiimote, but Im think of switching to something else (because it kinda lags online).

Superstar

Smash Champion
I know someone who plays SSB64 with a classic controller hooked up to a Wii Mote.

Though, I dunno if that's the case here.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I think he means smash64 honestly

I've seen WillKill on EGX a few times

Personally i use PS3 contoller but i wish i didnt...stupid D-pad is a handicap...and i cant get used to the Analog because its so awkward :O

NOTE: there used to be a clan of people who used WiiMotes online actually..i think they went by "WiiPwn" or something

Superstar

Smash Champion
Apparently, hackers managed to get WiiMotes working on Computers using Bluetooth. I don't know how it works, but apparently if your computer has BlueTooth, you can do it.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
N64 mainly, though i got sick of my adapter crapping out on me and being a ****ing ***** so i shattered the thing and threw it out. Adaptoid here i come. Idk how ppl use anything but n64 controllers...I hate playing on keyboard so much i sandbag all my matches now. And i'm known as one of the best kb players (not to brag)

Superstar

Smash Champion
Adaptoids no longer made.

Hehehehehehe.

I use a 360 controller. Geared it up a bit to work like Melee, except without a C-Stick [made the second stick do C-Buttons]. The two back triggers are now Z buttons, and the two front are L and R.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Keyboard

Easy for me to DJC

I would get a gamecube controller but I have always been lazy

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Some rickety D-pad controller from IBM and made in Mexico in 1996.
I dug it out a few years ago for smash XD
ahah i started like that too...i used some old LogiTech controller, but i broke te Dpad right off playin to hard core!!!...seriously the dam thing broke off o.o;;

I've had this Ps3 controller for a while now though, and its ok for the most part but....some things are a pain...like no walking...

chili

Smash Cadet
N64 controller when I play on the console...

PS3 controller when I play online.

Top Bottom