• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Controller do you use?

What controller do you use?

• Wiimote

Votes: 9 1.8%
  • Wiimote+Nunchuck

Votes: 62 12.6%
  • Gamecube Controller

Votes: 357 72.4%
  • Classic Controller

Votes: 65 13.2%

• Total voters

Hunter_R

Smash Cadet
I tried the classic controller and never looked back. The face button layout makes life much easier.

MidniteBlaze

Smash Apprentice
The place I currently reside at is Coral Springs,
I was using the Gamecube controller when I first started but now the Classic controller has grown on me. Plus me using classic makes some of my friends happy that stick by the Gamecube controller and can't adjust to the Classic even though it's not that much different...

star_wolf86

Smash Rookie
My gamecube controller is crappy 3rd party, and is the second one I've bought, after the first one broke.

Because of this, I only use my gamecube controller when I'm playing as Wolf, so as to avoid it breaking down on me.

In all other cases, I use remote+nunchuck.

The Whiscash

Smash Rookie
Too used to the GC controller to stray from it, even though of the two I have left, one has a broken c-stick, and another has an unresponsive control stick.

I'm thinking of investing in the Classic Controller, but I just don't know if I'll be able to get used to it.

furyberserk

Smash Apprentice
If you are going to use the wiimote, I hope you mean the wiimote and nunchuck. Though this isn't much of a good reply, the game seems like you would need the uptilt a lot and it is near impossible with it since it smashes in like the PS2 controllers without going in half way. Just so you know.

Top Bottom