• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What colour you pick? Useless topic :P

Ipwn

Smash Apprentice
What colour fox you always choose? I always choose the blue fox :D It rocks.
Btw, this is a kind of useless topic, but don’t consider this as Spam!

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
who cares about fox but, marth- always use the all white, mario- always use the wario outfit, and wigi-gotta go with the pink

drago980

Smash Apprentice
It depends what character I choose. If I choose Marth then it's red. If I choose Sheik then it's also red. If I choose Samus she'll be black. As for Fox I choose blue too.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
When I was a begginer I used the blue, then I dscovered advanced techs and it was time for change, I didn't liked those pink boots of hims so I changed to the green Fox.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
who cares about fox but, marth- always use the all white, mario- always use the wario outfit, and wigi-gotta go with the pink

Pink luigi's real name is gorgeous george...

duh

That is what his pink parents named him

And on topic, I like to use the color my opponent likes, and take it from them

Just a tiny (microscopic) mind game...

Sol

Smash Lord
I used to use green but then i figured out that RED owns all so id you play fox use RED for shine spikes and combos and mindgames

Penguin Commando

Smash Apprentice
When I was a begginer I used the blue, then I dscovered advanced techs and it was time for change, I didn't liked those pink boots of hims so I changed to the green Fox.
Those pink boots, in fact, are the reason I chose blue fox. It's mostly an inside joke I have with my friends about my fox being a gay fox.

Corin

Smash Lord
why is your fox a gay fox? I always use the blue colour too. I always thought the boots were more purple than pink. Maybe fuschia.

let's call it fuschia. That makes it more gay.

pirate-404

Smash Cadet
I typically play as the red Fox. On occasion, I'll play as the blue Fox. I tend to play better as the blue Fox for some odd reason.

...Must be the pink fuschia boots.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
I believe fox got screwed over with his colors, all of falco's colors are badass. I use the green fox, white fox if I am in a ditto and they get to the green fox first.
Blue looks to homo. Red isnt even red, its orange and it looks too uniform. White fox looks too generic, green I used to hate because of the red boots. Then I learned to love them.

Top Bottom