• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What color sneakers does YOUR Sonic wear?

Kiro13

Smash Cadet
I like using the regular but in serious battles I use the black color and in joking battles I use the bling bling sonic lol

pyrblaze

Smash Rookie
Don't you know, Sonic wears Reebok, haha at least thats according to the sonic adventure series, er, dreamcast.

original Sonic FTW, he needs not an improvement! ^_^

thebasman

Smash Apprentice
I go with the gold shoes, but it mainly has to do with the fact that the change in the cuffs of his gloves make it look like he's wearing gold bracelets... Ballin out of control.

J18

Smash Journeyman
i finally narrowed it down to black or gold. but i'm not against regular. i just don't like red or green cuz of the wristbands that look like rubber.

how sweet would it be if he was rockin some white nikes. if only.

f1r3 3mbl3m

Smash Cadet
Hey, Gold sonic is incredible! He's the best, because he's got rings on his wrists! EXTRA HEALTH! Gold is luckier, because of that. The rings help. They help your self-esteem, and boost you up for the upcoming match.

SonicSSJX the Hedgehog

Smash Apprentice
The regular is his true color, and his best. If the others were better than his original look, then his original design would have those colors and he wouldn't have his normal colors, but they don't so they're not.

Top Bottom