• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What characters YOU would like to see appear from every major Nintendo franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
I would just like to start off on this forum by seeing which characters you people would like to see in Super Smash Bros. Brawl from every major franchise in the Super Smash Bros. series. For instance, major franchises would include characters from the Super Mario series, or the Donkey Kong series. Basically, any characters from the franchises that appeared in the first Super Smash Bros. game. This would be my list, and this will be an example of what I mean:

Mario Series:
Wart
Toad
Birdo
Waluigi

Yoshi Series:
Kamek
Baby Bowser (Would have the ability to transform into Shadow Mario, kind of like how Zelda transforms into Shiek. Might be hard to avoid making him a clone of Bowser though.)

Donkey Kong Series:
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool
Donkey Kong Jr. (Only if they could find a way around making him a Donkey Kong clone.)

F-Zero Series:
Black Shadow

Star Fox Series:
Andross (They could make it work. Make him Bowser's size, and have him float off the ground just a bit and it could work :D.)
Wolf O' Donnell (Only if they can find a way around making him a Star Fox clone.)

Earthbound Series:
Poo

Kirby Series:
King Dee Dee Dee

Metroid Series:
Ridley
U-Mos
Dark Samus (Only if they could find a way around making him/her a Samus clone. I don't really like the idea of Dark Samus at all, but I think he/she could fit in nicely with a move set un-similar to Samus'.

Zelda Series:
Ganon (Maybe Ganondorf could transform into him or something. They could make him about Bowser's size.)
Skull Kid
Minda

Pokemon Series:
Lucario
Deoxys
Charizard

This is my list of characters I would like to see added to the major franchises in the Super Smash Bros series. All I want you people to do is name characters from the franchises I've listed that you would like to see added in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Hope to hear some good character ideas :D.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Yoshi Series:

Baby Bowser (Would have the ability to transform into Shadow Mario, kind of like how Zelda transforms into Shiek. Might be hard to avoid making him a clone of Bowser though.)

Donkey Kong Series:
Donkey Kong Jr. (Only if they could find a way around making him a Donkey Kong clone.)
Just wanted to point out baby bowser is bowser as a kid, and bowser jr. is bowsers 8th child that is in super mario sunshine.

And it is possible for donkey kong jr. to not be a clone I made a moveset... *see the moveset thread* (to lazy and not enough time for me to link)

Croco

Smash Lord
Mario Series:
-Wart
-Toad
-Tatanga
-Professor E. Gadd

Yoshi Series:
-Kamek

Donkey Kong Series:
-Diddy Kong
-King K. Rool

F-Zero Series:
-Samurai Goroh

Star Fox Series:
-Wolf O' Donnell
-Krystal
-Panther

Earthbound Series:
-Flint
-Jeff

Kirby Series:
-King De De De

Metroid Series:
-A Space Pirate
-Dark Samus

Zelda Series:
-Skull Kid
-Minda (
Only in her true form in Twilight Princess ending.
)
-Agahnim

Pokemon Series:
-Meowth

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I'm closing this on the grounds that I hate that list. Geno outprioritizes every single character either of you listed for the Mario Series, and Skull Kid is #1 for Zelda. Beyond that, Sonic. And Croco, Damus and a Space Pirate do NOT make it in before Ridley, period.

And while I'm at it, Paras is the greatest Pokemon ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom