• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what character would "ruin dlc" for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolmnex

Smash Apprentice
what character would you absolutely hate to see be announced as a dlc character.

for less outlandish answers, nintendo characters only.

for me id say captain toad, fi, and any KI character at this point.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
None. More characters is always good.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Fi would be the only outrageous one, Captain Toad has stopped being a generic Toad and he actually IS the one 'Toad' and c'mon! Who the hell wouldn't like Hades with all the hammy one-liners he would bring to the game!? Although there's three characters that would ruin DLC for me, Pichu, Roy (FE) and Young Link.

Pichu: He's simply Pikachu with a mechanic that makes him bad, and he's hardly relevant.
Roy: We got Lucina, who's simply a million times better than him, and comes from a game that didn't bomb.
Young Link: Toon Link actually represents a memorable part of the Zelda series and at least has some marked visual differences.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Similar to how we didn't allow anti-support threads, this type of thread won't work here, I'm afraid. Please take this to a social thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom