• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~What character from Sonic do u want?~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
What character do u think is good enough 2 b on brawl from da Sonic series, personally I think shadow but put ur thoughts and reasons here

Ridley22

Smash Ace
I don't think any are because there argualby going to be about 3-4 3rd party characters so I don't think any series should get more than 1 rep. And I don't like sonic. How about you use proper grammar and actual words next time also.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
ummm, sonic, thats it, this thread will most likely be locked, nice effort tho :)

edit - lmao! nice one chidosengan! you got him back good XD

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Dude seriously I just posted a comment because I feel sorry 4 u

Cmon he's new......But ummm there probably wont be that many 3rd party reps so I can see another Sonic character as an AT. I would want that AT to be Tails or Knuckles.(Maybe Dr. Eggman/Robotnik.)

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Cmon he's new......But ummm there probably wont be that many 3rd party reps so I can see another Sonic character as an AT. I would want that AT to be Tails or Knuckles.(Maybe Dr. Eggman/Robotnik.)
Nah, he just posted the exact same thing in my thread. Just felt like playing a little joke.

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Just Sonic. I don't want any of his other ******** friends f***ing up this game any worse.

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
Dude nice job dissing me but next time I won't let u off dat easy, and I know Im new but if u keep thinking Im no trouble u will seriously end up regreting it

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
haha your post is funny because you (as to what i assume0 think that there'll be more than just Sonic playable.

Zevox

Smash Lord
PC - Sonic
AT - Tails, Knuckles.
Subspace Villain: Dr Robotnik/Eggman
Trophies/Stickers: Others.

That is all.

Zevox

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
I don't think any are because there argualby going to be about 3-4 3rd party characters so I don't think any series should get more than 1 rep. And I don't like sonic. How about you use proper grammar and actual words next time also.
If I wanted 2 use proper grammer I wouldn't b here, it shortens ur sentences 2 write like this

Zevox

Smash Lord
If I wanted 2 use proper grammer I wouldn't b here, it shortens ur sentences 2 write like this
But makes them harder to read (or decipher, if you use such odd grammar and spelling too much). Besides, you're in a forum, not a chat room - you have all the time you could want to consider and type out your responses.

Zevox

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
And it makes you look like a twelve year old not to mention a complete moron.

Anyways, I say only one Sonic character should be in this game. Anything else should be AT, sticker, or SE boss material.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
There is a reason that forums are used for intelligent discussion

As for Sonic characters, I believe Sonic will be the only one, and that Tails and Knuckles may be Assist Trophies, while Eggman/Dr. Robotnik would be a boss in the SSE. I wouldn't mind playing as Knuckles though.

adaptor17

Smash Journeyman
someones getting awfully defensive.
i concur w/ regalbuster.even though jayb's new, i reserve the right to flame him because from my judgement hes being a giant douchebag.imo.anyways, i doubt any of the sonic characters would get in just because of the fact that hes a third party character (like many others have stated).however i believe that tails, knuckles, and shadow could all fit in as non-clones into the smash bros. franchise.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Each major contendor already has their own topics.

And use proper english please, this isn't a chat program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom