• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U What capture card should I get?

LifeMushroom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LifeMushroom1
Should I get a Avermedia C875 LGP HD Game Capture or an Elgato Game Capture HD/60 with these specs:

Sk8r151

Smash Rookie
NNID
ProfessorSanchez
most people have elgato and many people have given it good reviews, so elgato is my answer

iAmFr33man

Smash Rookie
NNID
iamfr33man
It really all depends down on what you use it on. If you're planning to use it in tournament streams you should definitely get a Micomsoft XCapture-1 for about two frames of lag your commentator won't have any trouble. However if you can't really afford that you should definitely get the Avermedia LGP, with only about 30 frames of lag. The Elgato HD60 is best for local recordings and I would really recommend it for use with Xsplit and OBS since it has a ton of delay.

Also I'm sensing that's a prebuilt computer, you should probably buy a new CPU with that too.

_gold_

Smash Master
I use Elgato. It's the best quality you'll get for its price. User-friendly software too.

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
I'd say either Avermedia or Elgato.

Top Bottom