• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What button to wavedash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GotACoolName

Smash Journeyman
I always use Y for jumping, and what's weird is that I use both L and R for everything shielding, air-dodging, etc. The only thing I don't use both for is L-canceling, for which I use only L.

Fletch

Smash Master
Search button.

Seriously, I think theres been a new thread for this like at least once a month.

pdk

Smash Lord
Search button.

Seriously, I think theres been a new thread for this like at least once a month.
they'll get moaned at whether they bump something or not, might as well make the best of this thread while it's still around

The_Famous_SK

Smash Apprentice
I use X and R with both Sheik and Gannondorf, but I've found Y and L work better for Mario. Don't ask me why, it just seems smoother with him. It also feels easier to short-hop with Y on Mario and Gannondorf, but Sheik just sucks at SH no matter what button I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom