• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are your top 10 best video games?

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
1. Super Mario 64 (a classic game that will never be beat)

2. Starfox Adventures (probably the best in the Starfox series to date)

3. Mario Party 4 (all the MP's, with the exception of 9, 6 and 10, have their place but the 4th has the best minigames and courses)

4. Super Smash Bros Melee (imo the best Smash game to date. Adventure Mode, Classic Mode, Fox's voice, the stages, and the narrator was perfect. A truly enjoyable game (Brawl making a close second, Smash 4 in at 3rd and Smash 64 last)

5. Burnout 3 Revenge (I know its not a Nintendo title , but it still is worth mentioning). A lot of the bands I know today come from that game.

I'm not a hardcore gamer so I only could come up with 5. To date, I think the Gamecube possesses the best catalogue of games on a Nintendo console.

Saucen

Bruh
NNID
FangMaGuoLai
  1. Dark Souls
  2. Mass Effect 2
  3. World of Warcraft
I don't really have anymore that I would add to my list.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
10. Mario Kart 64
9. Super Mario 64
8. Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 - Loved the MvC series, but I felt this one is my fave.
7. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Played the 3DS version and this along with Twilight Princess are my favored LoZ series.
6. Ultra Street Fighter IV - The SFIV series is what got me into the SF series and I've thoroughly enjoyed playing the series.
5. Fire Emblem Awakening - This is personally for me, the best Fire Emblem game I've played up to date.
4. Kingdom Hearts 2 - Had this for my PS2, my fave out of the entire KH series.
3. Final Fantasy X & X-2 - Personally, this (along with Final Fantasy VII) was my favorite FF title.
2. Pokemon series - Been a fan since the GB version.
1. Super Smash Bros. series - Nothing could get me excited about the Smash series. Been a fan since the N64 version.

Notable Mentions:

- Diddy Kong Racing 64 - I remember being addicted to playing the adventure mode.
- Tekken 5 - Out of all the Tekken series, I liked the 5th game a lot more.
- Dissidia Duodecim 012: Final Fantasy - Loved the idea of having FF heroes fighting against the villains.
- Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
- Professor Layton Vs Ace Attorney
- Project X Zone
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Darkstalkers Resurrection

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
10. Super Mario 64 DS- Love the added features in this game.

9. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time(3DS version)- The only Zelda game I played, and I enjoyed it very much.

8. Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal- You have no idea how many times i replayed this game; so fun and very funny, as well!

6. Gauntlet: Dark Legacy- I always had a lot of fun with this game; the gameplay was fun and kept me entertained.

6. Rayman 2: The Great Escape(PS2 version)- The first ever video game I was exposed to and still own to this day.

5. Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2- They tie for 5th due to their amazing graphics and soundtracks.

4. Sly 2: Band of Thieves- I love Sly Cooper in general, but if I had to pick one, this one would likely be my favorite of the series.

3. Rayman Legends- The most fun platformer I've ever played, and definitely one I could play over and over again.

2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U- Definitely my favorite of the series; generally balanced, varied characters... Can't get better than that.

1. Practically every Pokemon game- Pokemon is by far my favorite video game series, and one I can never get tired of.

Last edited:
Top Bottom