• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are your guys' favorite suits from the Metroid series?

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
Believe it or not, mine is Other M's power suit. It just looks so... sleek. Whilst she's very undeserving of the peashooter that is Other M's arm cannon, it's a very nice looking suit. It's sleekness reminds me of the Zero Mission Varia Suit and MP2's Light Suit.

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
My favorite color variation is the gravity suit. I prefer the MP2 Varia suit design. In other words, my favorite suit doesn't really exist lol.

Hapajin

Smash Apprentice
At first, I really didn't like the other m suit design, but for some reason, in Smash4 it looks a lot better IMO, particularly with alt. colors.

The Phazon suit color scheme is fantastic, but I don't like the shape of the visor or suit quite as much compared to other prime games. I think the Prime 2 light suit design is pretty cool, but overall, my favorite suit is the corrupted hazard suit, Samus just looks so scary...

S.P.A.D.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lavama
I like her zero suit

I've always loved how the Fusion suit looked. I would have to say the Light suit is a close second for me, though.

Shog

Smash Ace
Omega Suit from Metroid Fusion:samus: and Dark Suit from Metroid Prime 2:samus:

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
1. Metroid Prime 2/3 Varia Suit
2. Smash 4 Varia Suit
3. Light Suit
4. Phazon Suit
5. Hazard Suit

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
gravity suit, metroid prime.
so amazing is the feeling of being able to move freely in water after getting stuck in the sunken space station that its my favorite.

Skellyton

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3394-3585-8917
I love the gravity suit and fusion suit, but my favorite is definately the PED suit.

I am in no way salty that the PED suit isnt an alt costume in sm4sh. No salt at all

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
image.jpg

Alot of you seem to agree this is one of the best but I especially love it's Concept art! I love the polygonal Helmet.

image.jpg

Honestly imo i like ALL THE SUITS HOOORAYY~
:troll:
But yeah the one above frome Prime 1 always catches my attention, because in the way it looks kinda lame. But its just the simple look with a 'Retro-futuristic' feel on it that is pretty unique compared to newer suits later on.

-_ellipsis_-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HCLargesse

I was always a fan of Super Metroid's Powet/Varia Suit. The design made her look like a perfect combination of something ancient and something futuristic. And she looked like a war machine that you'd never want to piss off.

Top Bottom