• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are your favorite things to yell during a game with friends?

Awex

Smash Lord
It's all about the absurd curses and made-up racial slurs.
"you dog-licking frog *******!"
"*** monkey"
"mexican jew lizard"
"Republican"
and the like
facepalm.jpg

uhhh, depends who I'm playing with.

"Mindgameeeees"
"PERSONALLY" (Right before a Landmaster drops)
"Hands off mah bread"
"reh reh reh" (Dedede noises)

And many yells of anguish at pikmin deaths.

NeoHippie41

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaikuWarrior
Well me and my friends all curse a lot. Other than that we like to just quotes things, inside jokes, or imitate characters. Specifically Fox's "fire!" from Brawl, FAI YA from Melee, and his taunt from 64 and Sonic's ******* victory sayings. We also just make a lot of various comments, jokes, and yells on the spot during games.

Another I do, is one I got from my Halo 3 games. Whenever I stick someone, which I do extremely frequently, I say/yell 'Stuck *****!' and now with the gooey bombs I can use that for Brawl too.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
One of my friends tends to yell "UBER PWNED" all the time. Also, Marth has earned the nickname "COLD STEEL!" and Mewtwo in Melee is known as "BLACK MAGIC!"

In short: "BLACK MAGIC WILL BE UBER PWNED BY MY COLD STEEL!"

Mama

Smash Ace
For starters I'm black, so a lot of the things we say are pretty esoteric to most people (like song lyrics, tv shows etc) so I'll give some possibly better examples lol.

When someone trips I'll say "*characther name* be trippin!"
When I get knocked off or killed I used to say "Man F*** yo couch (like from chapelles show) but the other day some of my other friends were joking around with that 'no homo' thing but doing really gay crap so I started saying "man, f*** yo d!ck".
When someone gets their *** handed to them sometimes my brother will write the word "It" down on a piece of paper (if theres any close by) and hand it to the person and say "you got it handed to you"
Another thing I say when I gimp someone or beat them down pretty bad is "How you feel?"
there are a lot of things and its always this stupid banter that makes playing Smash a lot of fun whether you're doing it tournament style with your crew or FFAs.

Turbowombat

Smash Rookie
Diddy Kong prior to a side B: hey... hey... hey guess what, guess what... hey guess what
Diddy Kong immediately after a sid b: You got a monkey on your face! (this is usually followed by "DOOOOH!" and then "...its funny cause its true")

In melee, Mewtwo's forward throw was always followed by someone saying "more dots!" in reference to the WoW fifty DKP minus guy. The move is then spammed until someone says "ok stop dots." Anyone who continues the WoW references after that gets smacked.

Luigi (we always make him wear the pink/red suit) is usually played by someone doing a flamer impression shouting "red rocket" when he does the luigi rocket and/or "flaming fists of fury!" with his charging a.

When Wario uses his down B: "hey Terrance, i just farted" followed by hysterical canadian laughing.

Kirby/Dedede neutral B: "I want you inside me"

King Dedede gets horribly pwned: (we have knicknamed him King Derp-de-derp and thus continue the south park references) "Derp ded derp Rob Schneider derp de derp derp!" if this doesn't make sense go watch the south park espisode "biggest douche in the universe."

Umpy

Smash Apprentice
well this really doesnt have anything to do with anything but here i go.

ok so my friend was playing and he said " They call me the Build a Bear Workshop"

and we were like "Kyle, that made absoulutely no since at all"

Kyle said " Your **** right it didn't!"

i dont know but i thought it was hysterica.

but i usually yell " ima gonna poop on you!" or "i am going Super Saiyan!" when i am playing as Lucero, and use his u-taunt

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
There are so many things me nad my friends say that are outrageous during our smashes, but I don't wish people to steal our stuff, soooo.... XD

but yeah, if you need proof of my madnes,, just ask NickNyte. He knows. He always will know.

But to give you all a taste though.

Captain Falcon's knee= Justice knee

a kill= CHARLEH BROWN

Link's chaingrab=GET OVUH HERE!

Spikes=I be duh pappeh

Ness' "okay" taunt= THIS IS DELICIOUS!
A massive combo= HO'BOY TWIZZLUH

Ganondorf=Bill Cosby

04r

Hyper Edition
NNID
AceinBlack
After a ko(if I'm wearing yellow and green): Oh you can't win as long as I got on my Jamican colors!
After being koed: Ahhhhhh . . .. but I'm the Juggernaught *****.
After a win:Oh! Go back to ya momma!

Ionizer

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ionizer
My sister likes to shout "SHIELD'S ARE GAY!!!" right after I shield a potential killing blow.
My brother randomly screams "ZA WARUDO!!" at inappropriate times, even though no one is playing as Luigi.
I like to say "Shine Hover!" when I shine hover with Fox as the rest of my family beats the **** out each other on the other side of the map.

TheJalapeno

Smash Ace
"EAT IT!" When I'm winning

And when I'm losing, I usually mutter "Nuts..."

And when I'm winning by a lot I usually say "Get out ma' face"

rove

Smash Apprentice
Lol when I use fox and ive been spiked off the stage but still have a chance to get on the stage I go "YO MOMMA IS FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Lol it always makes me laugh

Top Bottom