• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are your favorite Roy alternate colors?

What are your favorite Roy alternate colors?

• Total voters

Deviruki

Smash Rookie
NNID
Deviruki.exe
Original or #6 Lavender; that's as close to a white Roy as we're getting.

nonbinarysmasher

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chaosmagic
The purple/white one (for all that saying that's pink, it isn't )
Would be better if it could be edited in the poll from pink to lavender

Last edited:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I was able to add a poll for those of you who have been asking for it due to the new Smashboards update! I will mention everyone here who has posted, and you can vote (if you would like) on the poll so it's in line with what people posted. If you do not wish to vote on the poll that is fine.

@Guineapig126 @Sonic Buddha @Hellrazor @adom4 @Skellow @Cereal Bawks @Boo Jr. @Xeynid @•Col• @alex6309 @ZeroJanitor @MarioMeteor @Khao @Mightyno.M @PWN3 @Neo Zero @Jasonx1998 @VioletSmashfan @Racquets @Adeptmune @Gawain @Zaprong @c0FF0o @Wattz @PyroBandit @Fogs @Unknownkid @The Big Wang Theory @dav3yb @ThePsychoWolf (this is gonna take awhile) @lolazerz @Phoenon @Aurora2698 @KFrosty @ggamer77 @Super Smash Fanatic @DougX @- Hsien-Ko - @Kirbyfan391 @TheMasonOrder @ShortcutButton (you have an amazing avatar) @A_Phoenix_Down @Altair357 @Drarky @AJawesome07 @Superfiremario @Zatchiel @Oracle_Summon @KevN くコ:彡 @Flamma @smesty @p3ngw1nKing @IrkenPPG @Bullys @Gator @LEGOfan12 @Dark Emperor Hardin @Beach @CrypticStorm @SleuthMechanism @Serell @MasonEliwood @Nintendo Alian @Tino @CryoGX @MaohX @mario123007 @Troykv @JesseMcCloud @MarioFireRed (more people posted than I thought) @SMX @Hyruled @ShadowSlashX @Kvar @Toonation @ArikadoX @LozNerd @SpottedCerberus @MrGame&Rock @Mo Dizzle @shadowninja100 @HeartGlaceon @TheTwistedHero @M'hael @Pikachutobal @Sanae @Zi0 @Zeth444 @Nelkoy @Noso @iNSANE @FullOfGore @Perris6 @Aqua Admin Shelly @phantom man @Gidy @Raijinken @Meta_X Deviruki Deviruki nonbinarysmasher nonbinarysmasher

Apologies if I mentioned you more than once. Actually not sure if people get notified by a mention lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom