• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you using for your C-stick and why?

What do you use C-stick for?

• Total voters

Lufos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lufosf
3DS FC
0087-2359-1559
Hey!
This is my first thread created on the boards and I just wan't to say that smashboards RULES!

Now to the actual thread. Basically what the title says.

Personally I use the C-stick to tilt, mainly for easier use of utilt since it's such a big deal if you actually get the hit. The biggest reason for me to use it as tilt is to do turnaround utilt really easily.

Smash, I can see it being used for smash to do the super glide toss (or whatever it's called), otherwise I don't see the use of it, and B-sticking obviously for wavebounce, which I'm not really sure how useful it actually is for megaman.

xIvan321

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xIvan321
Smash since Wiimote and Nunchuck only supports those attacks on its d-pad. Not only that but it can smash without charging, therefore aerial momentum isn't locked if smash attacks are held down.

Also because of Wiimote and Nunchuck, I can easily do all directions of DITCIT which are Pivot, Forward & Up.

Lufos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lufosf
3DS FC
0087-2359-1559
Smash since Wiimote and Nunchuck only supports those attacks on its d-pad. Not only that but it can smash without charging, therefore aerial momentum isn't locked if smash attacks are held down.

Also because of Wiimote and Nunchuck, I can easily do all directions of DITCIT which are Pivot, Forward & Up.
Wow Wiimote and Nunchuck actually sounds awesome! Might have to try that out ;)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I definitely use it for attacks to get easy access to tilts. Since you posted this on the Mega Man boards, I use it to get access to his down tilt and his awesome up tilt attack.

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
Smash. Pretty much for dash usmash and boost blades. Aerials don't matter, but I use it for SHFFuairs too.

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
First off, welcome to the boards! If you haven't already, introduce yourself at the meet and greet center.
As for me, I set it to smash. It makes boost blading into up smash much easier.

Lufos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lufosf
3DS FC
0087-2359-1559
Seems like most people use it for boost blading. I wish I was better at pivot utilt so I wouldn't have to use c-stick for it...

@ Xavix Xavix Yeah good idea, I've been lurking around here for some time now!

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
C-Stick for Specials? That sounds... awkward.
Anyway, I use my C-Stick (Pro Controller) for Smash attacks, mainly because I feel comfortable using that way. I also do the other method of holding A and moving the analog stick to the direction I want to go in. :p

Top Bottom