• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"IF WE WERE ALL THE KING OF THE WORLD, THERE'D BE NO WORLD TO RULE, SO NEXT TIME YOU DREAM, DON'T TRY AND TELL ME, JUST WHAT YOUR HEAD SEES...!

AND IF THE SKIES THAT WE NEED, ALL FELL DOWN...

THERE'D BE NO AIR TO TAKE FOR GRANTED, AND NO GODS TO GRANT US THE SECOND CHANCES...!"

Amazing song by this band I've been listening recently. One that I have previously talked previously with another song, and now, it is the case again. Like the other song, this one is catchy, melodic and it goes hard at times. Fitting for the genre this falls in, Post-Hardcore. Got to love the mix of clean and harsh vocals in it. Adds to the goodness of it all. And the lyrics, man, meaningful. :cool:

:bowser:

Last edited:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"..."

Ah. Nothing like good ol' Drowning Pool. Also, from a different time where wrestling was epic with these type of songs to hype them up. :cool:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

Dang it. Can't get this track out of my head after quite awhile. Along 'Lost in Thoughts All Alone' the music of the DLC IS QUITE good. Props to the Dev Team for it. Jeez.

Last edited:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"..."

Damn. Can't get enough of this album right now. Good mix of male screams and female vocals. Each song is quite good, and catchy too. Not something that many albums have but this one manages to do with this one. Props, The Animal In Me. BTW, "Rock This City" has to be the one right now I keep replaying. Reccomended to fans of Rock, Post-Hardcore and Metal with tints of Pop. Because this band has them, a lot of that. :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom