• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

eltoroguaco

パンツ
NNID
eltoroguaco
Britney Spears - Toxic.

no, I am not joking. I thought I should try listening to all that woman got. So far not that much I actually like though :p

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"RISING UP, STRAIGHT TO THE TOP...

HAD THE GUTS, GOT THE GLORY...

WENT THE DISTANCE, NOW I'M NOT GONNA STOP...

JUST A MAN AND HIS WILL TO SURVIVE...!
"

Passing by to leave this song. And as you have probably read by now, a cover of the famous Survivor song. To be fair, it is not comparable, but man, is it a good attempt. The instrumentals are cool and fitting for the genre while still paying homage to the original. The band itself, is good too. They have a couple of EP's and a full-lenght album. So if you're into them after listening to the song, do so, as they're alright. :cool:

:bowser:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"IT's THE CHILL DOWN MY SPINE, THE THRILL THAT I NEED...!
I CAN'T GET ENOUGH...
IT's THE ONE THING, THE ONE THING...!
THE BURNING INSIDE, THAT KEEPS ME ALIVE...
I CAN'T GIVE IT UP...!
IT's THE ONE THE ONE THING, THE ONE THING, I NEED...
!"

Amazing song by the Post-Grunge/Rock band known as 12 Stones. A really good band for those fans of the genre. Recommended if that's the case. :cool:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"..."

Cool song by the band known as Bring Me the Horizon. To be frank, I wasn't that huge of a fan of them for awhile until I listened to this song. I liked the ambient-core-esque sound of the band, and in some of their songs of the album this comes from, it is noticeable. Prior to it, they were actually a 'harsher' sound of Deathcore and diverted to 'softer' tunes with each album because of the strain the vocalist put himself up with the screams he did. Not that I don't see it, as it is what that can do to you, if you're not careful.

Anyway, unto this song, excluding the album, 'Sempiternal', I haven't been into their latest stuff but this album was alright for what it was. The band might get flack for their sound ever-changing but the album is still a decent attempt. Recommended to fans of the genres, Metalcore, Atmospheric and overall core-esque.

BTW, the title it IS a reference to the Metal Gear Series. A plus for them being fans of the series by Kojima. :cool:

Last edited:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"Not for honor, but for you..."

Track from Harmony of Heroes: Final Smash. An album-special compilation of tracks that pay tribute to one of the best series of Nintendo, Smash Bros. In in, along with the previous entry of 'Harmony' tackle the many franchises that are represented in Smash. In this case, Metal Gear, which is a tribute to the theme of MGS: Snake Eater. You'll recognize the lyrics as the song goes on. It is a nice remix with a mixture of it, and Calling to the Night in a way. Recommended for fans of the series, and to Nintendo in general as it has many, MANY good tracks. You won't be dissapointed. :cool:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"Trading places in the circle,
Turn the glass, spill the sand...
They say that time can make the difference,
But age doesn't make you a man...!
"

Great song by a classic band of Post-Grunge and Rock from the previous decade, Creed. Not going to lie, I wasn't as big of a fan of them as much as other 'similar' like Alter Bridge, 12 Stones or Cold, but this one is still somewhat good. Besides, after I gave them a chance, they're not that bad. They're pretty good, actually. So, for anyone that are fans of those bands I mentioned or the genres too, then give them a chance. They're still going on about music, and with their latest album being a compilation of their greatest hits, what better chance than to do so, now. :cool:

Last edited:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

Passing by to leave this track. I've been listening to the whole HoH album, as I'm sure most of you are aware is a Smash Compilation Tribute album, and well, the ones tributing the music of the games themselves are the ones I've beein listening often now. They're really great, actually. Very fitting for the games, and as good references to the actual music in the game. In this case, this one being one making reference to the 'How To Play' track in Melee. It is quite something and it gets the job done for 'pumping up' to play the game. If you liked this track, give the rest of the album a chance. It is quite a listen like I have said in previous posts about this album.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"I REALLY THOUGHT I HAD IT THIS TIME...!
REVEAL YOURSELF...!
I REALLY THOUGHT I HAD IT THIS TIME...!
BUT TIME FROZE, AND YOU SET THE FIRE...!
"

Amazing song by this upcoming band known as Renaissance Kids. For being their first single, it is actually quite good. It has been out for awhile and along with it, an EP of their debut. It is good. A good combination of melodic tracks with harsh screams at times, but mostly it is alternative-pop-rock-metalcore. So if you're a fan of any of those genres, and/or liked the song, check them out. :cool:

Top Bottom