• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

Pokerhappy

Smash Cadet
++postcount: the thread

I've been listening to a lot of Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats recently. I was led astray into thinking that Mind Control was a bad album when it came out (because of the prerelease of Poison Apple) and I'm excited to have been proved wrong.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
J Dilla - Time: The Donut of the Heart

++postcount: the thread
I just like sharing what I'm listening to honestly, postcount doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Pokerhappy

Smash Cadet
My impression is that people only care what they are listening to. Because there is very little discussion, or even liking to suggest anyone is really reading these posts.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
My impression is that people only care what they are listening to. Because there is very little discussion, or even liking to suggest anyone is really reading these posts.
I actually do care and I find it interesting to see what else people are into, which is why sometimes I like posts or I go 'hey, I know that band/song' but sometimes a simple like is more than enough to appreciate someone's taste. If anyone asked me for music recommendations I would gladly tell them.

Top Bottom