• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Shortie, I agree so much. Lilly Allen is possibly one of my favorite artists after living in England an getting introduced to her music.

And I will be listening to that Kesha song now.

Hit me with your best shot - Pat Benitar

:phone:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yeah Lily is pretty awesome. Katy B is pretty freakin' sweet too. She's only similar to Lily in the fact that she's English, BUT, her songs are KILLER to roll to. Katy On A Mission is delectable.

I'm currently listening to Kelis - 4th of July

Such a smoothe song <3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Shortie, I freaking love your style of music you are into. It completely meshes with mine hahaha.

How to Save a Life - The Fray

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yes, I have listened to the entire Femme Fatale album and it's amazing to listen to. I find myself working out to it a lot haha. Though I need to actually buy it if that makes sense. Criminal is omg just greatness.

Break the Ice, is another great song by her. And the music video which she decided to make anime/cartoonish was brilliant.

Lady Gaga - Heavy Metal Lover

Top Bottom