• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are the best ways to improve in the game?

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
As the title says. What is the best ways to improve? I want to become good at the game, but nothing seems to be working so I just wondered what was considered the best ways to improve (Other than going to tournaments, since I don't have a way of getting to them)

Last edited:

medofbr

Smash Cadet
Try to find someone in your area you can play with offline but if you can't do that i would go for anther's ladder.

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
Ok so, It is Strongly Recommended for you to NOT play on 1v1 For Glory for Practice UNLESS it is the only way for you to practice (I played 1v1 alot for practice in the early days and dear god it should be at the bottom of the list),
otherwise try finding someone offline to play with or use the player finder threads to find someone who could help fight and train with you online.

Last edited:
Top Bottom