• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some Sonic combos? How should I be getting KO's?

DugongLaw

Smash Rookie
The only combo I really know is the spindash into aerials, what else is there?

What moves do you usually net kills with?

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Back air, Forward smash, up smash these are his go to ko moves. Back throw kills at 100-130% near the edge. You can gimp many characters with an off stage f-air. If im lucky sometimes I can score a spring to up air for a kill at higher percents. Sometimes a well placed spring will gimp a recovering player.

I rarely land a down smash for a ko. It has to be a good read.

Last edited:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I rarely land a down smash for a ko. It has to be a good read.
I don't think any Sonic has landed a Down-Smash that has out-right KO'd somebody, it's too weak for such a thing even on the edge of the stage.

It seems to be more of a move to finish a tech-chase, an attack to cover both side's of Sonic if one in unsure of how to punish somebody's roll/landing/etc., and something to use if you're trying to send the opponent at a low-angle.

Top Bottom