• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Are Some GOOD Things About Your School?

drcossack

Smash Ace
As a College Student, I'll raise you $10.

I'm all in, baby! :)

I have classes M-F next semester (was a few credits short of graduating earlier this month), but there's A LOT of time between each class.

Also, as a poker player, I absolutely HATE minraises. If you ever play against me live, do so as much as possible. Not only does it confuse the hell out of me, it tilts me more than bad beats/bad play do.

LordZero

Smash Cadet
I'm all in, baby! :)

I have classes M-F next semester (was a few credits short of graduating earlier this month), but there's A LOT of time between each class.

Also, as a poker player, I absolutely HATE minraises. If you ever play against me live, do so as much as possible. Not only does it confuse the hell out of me, it tilts me more than bad beats/bad play do.
All in! :mad: shoot I wish I could see all your chips; fine I'm all in too, and I throw in a cookie

I aggree there is a lot of time between classes, I sometimes wonder why I even went through 13 years of public schooling.

D

Deleted member

Hot girls
Some of the popular kids from my grade break the stereotype--That is, they're okay.
Excellent chorus teacher (Why didn't she get an award at the Heritage Festival?...oh, cause our groups weren't doing our best)
Video games at school dances (In the Groove, DDR: Disney Mix, Guitar Hero II)
No beat-the-wimps-up bullies--Or is that common nowadays?

Top Bottom