• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are good Tactics in event 50???

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O. Master

Smash Rookie
:mad:Do I KO crazy hand or master hand (either way I get cobblered a million times:()

And which character to use?

the closest I got was with Fox and Ganondorf...:urg:

CRocque22

Smash Rookie
My suggestion is using Yoshi. His down-A multiple kicking attack causes quite a bit of damage. My strategy was one hand at a time. It's easier once you're down to one hand. Remember to be defensive. The grab, squish, throw attack used by the hands is pretty brutal so be sure to avoid that one.

Smash Master
A lot of people forget to use the ledges to protect themselves from the hands' attacks. If you grab ledge, then roll onto the stage as the attack comes, the attack will miss, and your shield will stay intact. I used Ganondorf to win, and I killed MasterHand first.

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
yes, use ganons U smash. I recommend killing crazy hand first because not many people have much experience against him

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
Aside from what everyone else said (which were good tips, listen to them), there's a point where one hand is waiting for the other to finish a move so they can do a "dual-tech" or whatever you want to call it. The hand should have little purple sparkles around it. Just spam usmash on it while it's like this, it won't fight back until the other hand is finished doing whatever it's doing. You can get a good 100 damage or so with ganondorf on it this way (remember, don't charge your Usmashes, just keep doing uncharged ones over and over, more DPS that way).

And hey, at least it's not the Classic Mode hands on very hard difficulty. There's not a single attack they have that doesn't KO you instantly.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Ganondorf=Charge up his UP A and kick the from underneath.
No,I don't say this coz I main him, I say this cause it works.
From then on it's all a matter of avoiding there attacks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom