• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are falco players view on "out of shield" stuff?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
say i am trying to shield pressure a fox by pillaring. he up smashes me out of shield right after my first d-air. am i getting punished for a missed fast fall or something? am i doing something wrong or what?
don't listen to the guy above this post :p

do your aerial later. if he then tries to do stuff OoS post-shne, they you immediately fadeback nair after shine or doubleshine or shine grab. get a diverse shield pressure game and learn how it all fits together.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
no multishine ftw!!!
:laugh: it's not exactly that you're advice was bad it's just hard and not the only answer.

it also is for a problem that's not the same as his :p.

If he's getting usmashed after the first dair, he's never getting into a position to follow-up shine, and thus, he just needs to delay his aerial to get to the point where he doesn't leave enough time out of shield stun for usmash between dair and shine.

Top Bottom