• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what alternate costume do you want most?

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
what alternate costume do you want to see most for any character in brawl?
you can use unconfirmed if they have a conceivable chance, (no master cheif, etc...)
i think some good alternates could be boshi, wario's original costume, and DKjr. for an alternate donkey kong

Caael

Smash Lord

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Dr. Mario, 8-bit, Water Pump Shadow (Mario)

Mr. L, vacum, Waluigi Color Scheme, Cross dressing as peach (Luigi)

That other armor i forgot (Link)

As he appers in other games like MGS4, MGS4 (Snake)

If Krystal makes it all of the crap she wears (Krystal)

Geno as a ninja " I don't know why" (Geno)

Purple suit and feater with hat (Dedede) cause he looks like a pimp penguin already

Warios orginal threads (Wario)

That red suit from that horrible assault game (Falco)

Backwards cap, (Diddy Kong)

sunglasses (DK)

Falco as an alt costume for fox if he doesn't return, or Wolf if he's not a charecter (they'd be easy to make for Fox)

all the Ridleys

and Sheik as a bowl of bull $H!T

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
I want more costumes for Mario. I know some people want an 8-bit Mario, but I would rather like a "classic Mario" which is a modern designed Mario wearing the colors of the original Super Mario Brothers game (red overalls and hat, orange or brown shirt and no gloves).

Caael

Smash Lord
Lmao, Jesterbox mentioned cross dressing. That could be quite funny.
Wario in Mario overalls, and Mario in Wario's Wario Ware get up.
Peach and Zelda clothes swap
Zamus and Zelda clothes swap ( I'm not perverted, honest)
Donkey Kong in a cap and Diddy in a tie.

Thats all I can think of for Cross Dressing.

Not cross dressing, if Rayman is included, he should have all of his costumes from Raving Rabbids.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I want more costumes for Mario. I know some people want an 8-bit Mario, but I would rather like a "classic Mario" which is a modern designed Mario wearing the colors of the original Super Mario Brothers game (red overalls and hat, orange or brown shirt and no gloves).
You can already do that hit Y a few times on Mario

Tiamat

Smash Journeyman
This is all assuming those characters don't manage to get in as either clones or their own unique character and thus it would be nice to at least have them in the game in SOME fashion. Better than not at all!

Zamus - Sheik, Jody Summers, Mrs. Arrow, maybe even Princia Ramode and Lily Flyer if possible
Samus - Dark Samus, etc.
Peach - Daisy (with voice change) and Pauline and maybe even Mona and Ayumi Tachibana (since schoolgirls are so popular)
Zelda - Various Fire Emblem and Golden Sun females
Kirby - Gooey
Any Pokemon - Any Pokemon (ex: Pikachu - Raichu or Mewtwo - Most Bipedal Pokemon)
Yoshi - Birdo (even if it means seeing Yoshi's tongue come out of her snout. They could just make the tongue invisible though but that would give Birdo a gameplay advantage, which costume changes aren't supposed to get)
Bowser - K. Rool, Wart, Blastoise, and Koopa Troopa (....which means we'd get a GIANT Koopa Troopa that breathes fire, lol. ...and a fire breathing Blastoise, come to think about it. Maybe they could edit the fire graphics to be blue or something)
Falcon - Any feasible F-Zero racers (Blood Falcon or Phoenix or Super Arrow for example, but likely not Samurai Goroh or Princia Ramode. I said feasible)
Dedede - Samurai Goroh (...okay, this one's a joke. But boy would THAT be funny)
Fox McCloud - Most other Starfox characters (including James McCloud. Hell, technically, even Krystal could feasibly be a Fox custome change if she came with a voice change too)
Mario - Dr. Mario (duh) and Stanley (the bugman from DK3)
Donkey Kong - Donkey Kong Jr., Kiddie Kong, Swanky Kong, and (one beefed up muscular) Cranky Kong
Diddy - Dixie and Tiny (with voice changes)
Toad - Toadette, Toadsworth, Toadofsky, Toadinurbasekillinurdudes, etc.
Luigi - Luigi with Waluigi head and voice (since a fullbody costume change would likely not be feasible due to differen body shapes. ...this would look really really messed up, but that's part of the fun)
Goomba - Geno (gotta get Geno in there somehow since Goomba beat him in that poll held for Melee)

Mindphazzer

Smash Apprentice
For all the characters of SSB64 (If they all make it back into Brawl), I want their old version appearance to be an alternate costume with the ability to still do the new attacks (Crawling and such), I think it would be awesome and cool.

the-chosen-one

Smash Rookie
LINK: fierce deity / Dark link /Magic armor ( from twilight princess ) / ordon villiage outfit the one you start with in twilight princess

Mario : super mario Costume ( with the cape ) / original costume / mario with the tail /

snake: stealth outfit / Ninja costume ( from cyborg ninja ) / and the james bond kinda suit you can unlock in metal gear solid

Pikachus alternate costume should be : raichu / pichu

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
kk, i know this is supose to be my MOST wanted, but theres alot :p

link- I want the zora suit, and magic armor from twilight princess, and dark link

Samus- dark suit, light suit, fusion suit

wario- classic wario....without the "ware"

mario- t-shirt and shades from mario sunshine, dr mario, paper mario, racoon mario, frog mario......any one of those crazy power marios.......

Pokemon-Thier shiny versions

Ridley- Metal ridely

(i duno even if i want him in.....but if he is...) Bowser Jr.- The Koopalings

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
Wasn't there already a thread for this a few months ago?

Wario: His original duds
Link: Fierce Deity (doesn't add to power. Strictly a costume.)
Ness: The Pajamas

Top Bottom