• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What alt(s) will you use for Corrin?

What Corrin alt(s) do you use?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Just posting a picture of all the alts as a refresher. What Corrin alts do you plan to use when he/she comes out? I'll change the topic title to "What Corrin alts do you use" or something akin to that when Corrin's released next month.

I'm definitely gonna use the gold (or orange, whatevs) one for female Corrin. It looks really pretty and I like the color scheme too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanook

Smash Rookie
Pink for sure. I love her pink alt and I almost always pick pink alts for characters I normally play.

GreenMonkey

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3411-4102-3196
Aaaaah they're all so gorgeous... can't decide...

I guess I'll do what I do with Robin... use them allllllllll! :estatic:

Also, welcome Shanook Shanook ! Make sure to introduce yourself at the Welcome Center! :b:

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
Default waifu :v I don't really like non-canon pallets....
I used to be like that too, but whenever I encounter dittos and have to change color the sudden change throws off my game.

I'll be going with black this time around, and not because it's edgy but because my brother already called dibs on orange ;(. I really like the black with gold linings thing it has going on there.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Corrin might be tied with Mewtwo for best palette swaps.
I'll be using default, black, and orange female palettes for sure, but the green, blue, and red palettes are freaking amazing. Especially that green. That particular shade of green is my favorite color.

GreenMonkey

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3411-4102-3196
Corrin might be tied with Mewtwo for best palette swaps.
I'll be using default, black, and orange female palettes for sure, but the green, blue, and red palettes are freaking amazing. Especially that green. That particular shade of green is my favorite color.
I love that light honeydew shade of his hair! Pastel green is just so prettyyyyy...

I think it would be better for their arms and legs to be white or bare, since I think the colors should be used as accents.

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
This is really hard, because I like the female Corrin the most, colorwise though, the red and green alts look so good...

oh well, I guess I'll either go with the red or green male version / purple female one

GoldenMapleLeaf

Smash Cadet
I voted for all the male ones. I'm going to be using male Corrin, I just hope the palletes look as good as they did in the direct. I used default male Robin so that what I'm leaning towards for Corrin, but man I'd be happy for a green alt that actually looks good in game.

Naragacu

Smash Rookie
Default and black female. They both have really nice color schemes so I'll be alternating. I prefer the female alts personally, the male ones' hair just looks off to me. Otherwise I'd use default and green male as well.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Definitely default for both genders. I use default for every character I play as.

Odd_0ne

Smash Cadet
NNID
MusicHero64
3DS FC
4124-5828-2172
Im gonna use orange kamui since its the closet i can get to a blondie...i really like blonds...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Pink and black for sure. I always use pink alts, unless the character doesn't have a pink alt, in which case I use black. This time, I get the best of both worlds.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Personally, the green and blue male just look soooooo good. Female wise, I"ll probably use default or pink. The green and blue male are going to be the main ones though <3

Zoyah

Smash Cadet
I'm going to be using default male/female and black depending on how I feel I guess. I actually haven't been using many swaps as of late which is odd because I used to change them all of the time.

I'll be around much more when they're actually released since I can't find a character that just sticks in Smash 4 (I'm burned on Megaman and some of the others I play) at the mo. Suppose I'll be seeing you guys then! :)

Whirlpool

Fre$h
Pink looks amazing, definitely gonna roll out with pink on launch day.

I also like orange because of orange dragons (:charizard:)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
As much as I like these alts, I hope they make the hair look less...bland by the time the character actually comes out.

I would use the black alt over pink otherwise.

Last edited:

SuFiRo

Smash Rookie
NNID
UmRine
I've fallen in love with the default female design. I'll probably never budge from that one.

Runemark

Smash Rookie
NNID
Runemark
3DS FC
1392-4574-8322
Definitely orange (gold?) female, possibly red male as well.

ArcGale

Smash Cadet
NNID
Enderores
I'll probably use the Alts in this order: Orange, Pink, Red. Never been more excited for any other character!!! :4corrinf::4corrin:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I've said it before and I'll say it again, there is no wrong way to Corrin!

Buuuuut if I had to choose my top three would be Green, Pink, and Orange.

Kon

Smash Journeyman
I only like the default colors and love the female corrin with red clothes and gold hair. For all the other alts, I like the color of the clothes but hate their hair colors. The black is fine, but I'm not interested in the black one. (I will only play Bayonetta in black because she looks the best in black :p )

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
For me I think I'm going to have to go with the defaults, green male or black female. I don't know why, they just happen to stand out to me. So excited to try Corrin out!

Aaaaah they're all so gorgeous... can't decide...

I guess I'll do what I do with Robin... use them allllllllll! :estatic:

Also, welcome Shanook Shanook ! Make sure to introduce yourself at the Welcome Center! :b:
Your comment reminds me of this video :)
lol

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Black/Yellow for female, or Blue for male. Maybe default Male since that's the closest thing this game will probably get to Raiden, lol.

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
Orange (wtf gold?) for sure. If I ever feel the need to switch to male for some reason, cuz who knows, than I would probably use default or maybe blue.

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
I'm definitely going to use the default for both male and female and sometimes the pink one.

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Pity female didn't get dat green, though. I feel like she got gypped in colors just like FemRobin did, the only color of hers I ever use besides default is Red Robin.

Merfect

Learn your true self
NNID
Merfectman
I'll probably stick with Male and Female defaults, but I also really like the Blue and Red alts.

Top Bottom