• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What additional moves would you have liked for the pokemons of PT?

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Based off the anime, what moved would you have liked to have had in Brawl?

For Squirtle maybe the water bubble attack that goes farther out like a damaging projectile.

For Charizard I would have liked a fireball projectile in addition to flame breath.

I don't know a whole lot about Ivy. 9

Discuss what you feel should have been added to the game. :)

yostuffstank

Smash Cadet
for ivy, i would have liked leech seed. could make it be a arcing projectile (like yoshi's) and it does like 5% dmg and 5% heal to ivy. i guess kinda like pikmin throw, but can't be killed. i think charizard's b move set is perfect, i love em all. i think squirtle shoulda got skull bash instead of withdraw for forward b (biting off of pikachu)

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
for squirtle, bubble beam is perfect, or maybe, or mirror shield reflector, ivysaur sleep/stun/poison powder or giga drain, for charizard some whirl attack that reflects proyectiles and hurtts enemies.... i dont know what is the name of that new flying attack with 70 base power and high critical hit chance

Blade42

Smash Apprentice
after playing these 3 since brawl came out, its really tough to think of other moves after getting used to the current move set.

at first i didnt like the whole rock smash idea for zard but i now see the move was perfect for him. if anything, i would have changed rock smash to dragon rage and maybe fly to seismic toss, it could be like falcon's upB.

water gun is ok but maybe he could have used bubble or bubblebeam better. hydro pump could replace surf and withdraw is good only because pika has skull bash and we really dont need 2 pokes knowing the same move

ivysaur basically got the best moves it could use...but i suppose leech seed could have replaced razor left as the sideB and then razor leaf could have gone to the B move. vine whip is fine as it is because it is a must for ivy and really the only way she could get back.

SlitMyMemories

Smash Rookie
Charizard should have more jumps like D3,he freakin flys in the anime,fly looks more like sky atack to me since fire covers and ill call it that since he has SAF on it,just makes him kooler.Ivy should have leech seed acting like the pikmin damage continously inflicting but no health because that would be broken,but it be kool if instead of health it refreshes stamina or your shield.Squirt should have bublebeam or bide that is a counter move...lol.squirt seems okay with the moves he has now.

Stavo

Smash Rookie
Squirtle: It would have been cool if his standard b move was Water Pulse. It could have the effect of Lucas' PK Fire but with the ability to direct where it's shot (Diagonal Up, Straight, or diagonal Down like water gun). Also, surf could have been his Side B move while keeping waterfall as his Up

Ivysaur: I like the leech seed idea but keep it at a low damage so that it wouldn't seem to OP for the health regen aspect then have Razor leaf be his standard. Though it would be funny to see "Ivy for God Tier!"

Charizard: Why he doesn't have as many jumps as the other winged characters is beyond me. His Up B could give a little more distance, but that seismic toss idea was pretty awesome. Grab and then dictate where he throws his opponent= ****. Other than that Char is solid as a Rock Smash

aggrogahu

Smash Cadet
I agree with a lot of the people who mentioned bubble(beam) for Squirtle. Taking a look at the uncharged version of his neutral B, I think it would be good if it came out quicker and if it had more range-- something Squirtle can use in a short hop. This way Squirtle would have a bit of a bigger range.

Top Bottom