• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What about the special characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Kirby

Smash Journeyman
I havent seen enough posts about the bosses, like Master Hand, Metal Mario, or Giga Bowser. Not even about the wire frames or polygons. should any of them stay? Should
any new ones be added? i think a new hand should be added, like...Lady Hand.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I think it's fair to say that both master hand and the polygons will be back in some shape or form

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Heheh, I've tons of posts about those things. You could try searching. Don't fool yourself into thinking you have completely original thoughts after a year of almost pure speculation on a site dedicated to the subject matter by just glancing over the first page. :/

And...I don't think Master Hand or the Fighting Polygon Team are as guaranteed as people think. They could easily be replaced by something cooler with the intent of giving us fresh new villains. >_>

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Heheh, I've tons of posts about those things. You could try searching. Don't fool yourself into thinking you have completely original thoughts after a year of almost pure speculation on a site dedicated to the subject matter by just glancing over the first page. :/
Q F Effing T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom