• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What about stitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Illlest

Smash Cadet
Stitch from lilo and stitch.

He has good qualities as in super strength and hes also indestructable but becuase he so small throws would have high knockback. Just an idea .

Zebesian Pirate

Smash Cadet
There are several reasons why I feel this should not and will not happen. I will name a couple (perhaps more if I feel like it).

1. The character does not originate from a video game.

2. His popularity has waned even among 11 year-olds in the English-speaking world, and he will have rather limited appeal for the gaming population in Japan, the primary audience for which the Smash Bros. series is made.

The fact is, absolutely no characters from American childrens' animation are going to appear. No characters from that faux-anime piece of rubbish, Avatar: The Last Airbender, are going to appear in Brawl. Don't hold out for Kim Possible or the Rugrats, they are not viable choices. Fans would lynch Masahiro Sakurai for making a mockery of his own great concept, and I don't think he's too keen on being lynched.

I'm sorry if this seemed too harsh, but this is the first thread of this nature I've actually gone and replied to and wanted to get some of this off my chest.

VivaLaPika

Smash Cadet
I'm probably in the minority here, but I would play Stitch in an instant. It's a shame he probably will never be in any fighting games because his move set potential is beastly.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
It's got nothing to do with his "move set potential." He is not a video game character, therefore, he will not be in this game. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom