• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What about RoS5 ? IT'S CANCELLED

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
too late...

my hopes are up

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
That is just hilarious, Ryuker. Go be a comedian some place else.

Anyway, to stay on topic. Whoever is going to the german or belgian tourney at the end of july better prepare for a direct flight to sweden ;)

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I thought it was gonna be in august o_o; right after the one in belgium/germany.... I'd go to both if I'd have the money, but I don't think I will...

The problem is that the one in belgium actually has a confirmed date and a slightly confirmed mebers list... o_o;... and RoS doesnt ><

$hYne

Smash Ace
Germany, but i dont use this account anymore, my n
I thought it was gonna be in august o_o; right after the one in belgium/germany.... I'd go to both if I'd have the money, but I don't think I will...

The problem is that the one in belgium actually has a confirmed date and a slightly confirmed mebers list... o_o;... and RoS doesnt ><
The one in Germany has even more confirmed ppl :p
Actually i didn't hear anything from the belgium tournament in the last month oO hope it didnt get cancelled

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
The one in Germany has even more confirmed ppl :p
Actually i didn't hear anything from the belgium tournament in the last month oO hope it didnt get cancelled
The thing that makes me wanna go to belgium instead of germany is the dutch people on their members list ^^

Though, is RoS gonna be so much cooler than the one in belgium?

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Decided to go ahead and cancel this whole shebang.
Seeing how I never actually posted anything on here, I don't expect to get bombed or anything, but I would like to say I am actually sorry I won't be seeing all of you this summer.
Go to Germany, France, Belgium or w/e instead and make sure to represent your countries =)

Cya sometime
/Helios

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Decided to go ahead and cancel this whole shebang.
Seeing how I never actually posted anything on here, I don't expect to get bombed or anything, but I would like to say I am actually sorry I won't be seeing all of you this summer.
Go to Germany, France, Belgium or w/e instead and make sure to represent your countries =)

Cya sometime
/Helios

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Nowhere, can't you read? XD

Anyway, I don't know about Ryuker, but I won't go to Sweden for a bbq :p
Ohwell, I wasn't planned on going to RoS5 anyway, I would've needed to know about that way earlier because of work.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Barbecue is still on, just head on over to Sweden before aug 1st and we'll party it up :p

EDIT: 4000 posts in four years, h3llz yeah!

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Anyway, I don't know about Ryuker, but I won't go to Sweden for a bbq :p
Ohwell, I wasn't planned on going to RoS5 anyway, I would've needed to know about that way earlier because of work.
Depends on who's at the barbeque eej. Or were you planning to win your flight money back :p.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
This tourney is still a big "maybe" as of now.
Don't want anyone to get their hopes up.
I'm personally interested in coming over to this if or when it happens. I'll need like months notice so I can get reasonable plane tickets.

If this doesn't happen, whats the next big melee tourney being thought up that I should go to? Because I'm visiting Euope by the end of the year, somehow.

Helios, whats your AIM s/n?

Top Bottom