• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What a Launch!

Downfall

Smash Apprentice
Just got home from getting my copy. That was something else.

There were so many ***gots there it's not even funny. Did the tournament with Ike. First round was crazy, went against a Link. I ended up doing a self KO with Ike's B move because of one of those flameboxes spawning infront of me. Shrugged it off, ***** the guy, then killed him in SD with down-smash.

Then I got to the 2nd round and killed myself. Almost got Mario when he got the Smash Ball, he then proceeds to use his FS, almost got me off screen. I'm thinking, cool, I can recover, but instead of doing side-B I did up-B.

Needless to say I ****ed the pooch. But hey, it was fun.

Post your launch stories hurr.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Lawl at using newcomers in a tournament without playing them before that.

But, Grats nonetheless.

I'm sure you had fun.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
First round I played as Mario and played against PT. He played as Charizard and I kicked his butt. He got the Smash Ball in the last 8 seconds. He used it, but he was facing the wrong direction, so I won that match. The second round I played against Meta Knight. He ran away most of the match and killed me in Sudden Death.

Meta Knight's ariels are freaking fast!

Top Bottom