• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What 5 returning stages do you want for dlc?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Saffron City

It was the first stage I ever saw and it holds a special place because of it

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
In no particular order:
- Pirate Ship
- Mushroom Kingdom 64
- Mario Bros.
- Big Blue
- Green Greens

Bonus:
- The original version of Mushroomy Kingdom, not the one on 3DS, the one from Brawl.

Fisaulerod

Smash Rookie
Fountain of Dreams (Melee)
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
Pirate Ship (Brawl)
Saffron City (64)
Peach's Castle (Melee)

Albie83

Smash Apprentice
I choose:

Pirate Ship
Mushroom Kingdom 64
Corneria
Pokemon Stadium 1 (Or at least add the transitions to Pokemon Stadium 2 and have it set to random)
Fountain of Dreams

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
1. Spear Pillar
2. Frigate Orpheon
3. Fountain of Dreams
4. Pirate Ship
5. Great Bay

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
I only have the Wii U version.

5. Summit (Brawl): IIRC one could use the slipperyness to have a lot of fun. (bonus points for wanting Ice Climbers back!!!)

4.Safforon City (64): The poklemon popping out added an element of randomness, but was predicable enough where it could be used by players, instead of the stage taking the battle away from them. They would need to do something about the side platforms though for the sake of ness and lucas... if it could be programmed where PK thunder could pass through them, allowing recovery, while not allowing PK thunder to become to overpowered it would be awesome. (this would be higher if that change didn't need to happen).
3. Pirate Ship: One of the few heavy hazard stages I liked... There were a few times I felt it took to much fight from the players but most of the time it was a blast. The changes all make a pretty big difference, but because the main platform (the boat) is moving, instead of blast zones scrolling along the stage, it felt better than most moving stages.
2. Jungle Japes (Melee/Brawl/3DS): That level always felt unique in a fun way. The rushing water adds some offensive and defensive options that aren't duplicated anywhere else.
1. Corneria (Melee/Brawl/3DS) This stage is unique in how it is designed, that highest edge to grab makes things interesting. The sloped part changes things. The hazards are present, but doesn't often lead
to the frustration of fighting a stage instead of opponents. This becoming a 3DS exclusive should have been a crime!!! (ok not really but you know what I mean.) This was my friends and my favorite stage... and all of us buying 3ds and the game is much to pricey to play it again.

Honorable Mention: Great Bay

Dishonorable Mention: Temple... whoever keeps bringing that pile of trash excuse for a stage back needs a steep demotion.

Last edited:

Defex

Smash Cadet
NNID
toot1231
Yoshi Story| Melee
Fountain of Dreams| Melee
Corneria| Melee
Pokemon Stadium 1| Melee
Saffron City| N64

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
In no particular order:

Bonus:
- The original version of Mushroomy Kingdom, not the one on 3DS, the one from Brawl.
That stage was a fun mess around level. Part of me wants it back... at least the overworld version as the underground one stunk. The rest of me sees all the times online puts me on stages that are a bit to far from traditional as is and I wonder if I would even bother to pay for it if it was DLC.

There are some fun things that could be done with that idea... but that is probably anothe thread.

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
Mine would definitely have to be Kongo Jungle (melee), Frigate Orpheon, Fountain of Dreams, Warioware (only if we get a hazards off button), and Jungle Japes. In particular, the Dk stages. Kongo Jungle M has always been my favourite stage over all the games, and I loved trolling my buds in Melee by grabbing them with Dk/Kirby and jumping off the left side of Japes.

Last edited:

Schnizzle Fits

Smash Cadet
Pirate Ship is that one stage where if any jank happened you'd just laugh it off. There was no way to get mad at it. Its the same reason I love Melee's Kongo Jungle.

Besides those I'd like to see Brawls Pictochat. I hate the 3DS version because that stage is out to ruin any fun.

Spear Pillar I could deal with and I'd like it back for Omega reasons.

Hustlie

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2638-0653-8533
1.Fourside
2.Venom
3.Icicle mountain (with ice climbers would be amazing)
4.Starfox 64 stage
5.anything else is just extra

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
1. Shadow Moses Island (Snake included obviously)
2. Great Bay
3. Big Blue
4. Spear Pillar
5. Pirate Ship

XCounter

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CrossCounter
3DS FC
2981-7233-0181
Fountain of Dreams
Pokémon Stadium
Yoshi's Story
Yoshi's Island (just bring it over from the 3DS version)
Mute City

PIXLEsauce

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cheatingtaco
3DS FC
2320-6152-1291
The only two I care about are Pirate Ship and Yoshi's Story
edit: and fountain of dreams

Last edited:

Mask and Mirror

Smash Apprentice
1. Electroplankton (another series rep, and it was a lot of fun!)
2. Mario Bros
3. Warioware: very important!
4. New Pork City - a nice and different mother rep
5. Brinstar; that was always fun

SwordM13X24

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sword
3DS FC
4227-4395-5715
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)
Fountain of Dreams (Melee)
Mute City (Melee)
Meta Crystal (N64)
Battlefield (N64)

In all honesty, I don't think my N64 choices would make it, but the Melee stages has a good chance for a comeback.

phantom man

Smash Journeyman
Oh yes! I love the Pirate ship stage in Brawl! Might just be my favorite ssb stage of all games! I would also like Pokefloats to return, and maybe Venom.

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
All you Pirate Ship lovers must be just bouncing off the walls =P

Top Bottom